We are hiring
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
Gautam Buddh Nagar
(Under the aegis of The Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi)
B-1, Sector-132, NOIDA-201301
Applications are invited from experienced and computer savvy candidates with the good academic record, excellent communication skills and proficiency in co-curricular activities, for the following positions:
1. HeadMistress – (Junior School)
2. Pre-Primary Teachers- Graduate with N.T.T
3. P.R.T.s – General, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, Science, Computer Science, Physical Education, Art & Craft, Dance (Indian & Contemporary), Music (Western, Vocal & Instrumental) and Yoga
4. T.G.T.s – English, Mathematics, Hindi, Social Science (History, Civics, Economics, Geography), Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Computer Science, Physical Education, Dance (Indian, Western, Contemporary), Music (Western/Indian – Vocal and Instrumental), Art & Sculpture.
5. P.G.T.s – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Computer Science/Informatics Practices, Psychology, Business Studies, Accountancy, History, Political Science, Geography, Home Science, Commercial Arts, Hindustani Music Vocal, Sociology
6. Languages (P.R.T/ T.G.T) – French, German, Spanish Japanese and Sanskrit
7. Technical Support – I.T. – MCA
8. DTP Operator- Graduate with good typing speed (50 – 60 w.p.m)
9. Accountant – M.Com/C.A.
10. Special Educator – Post Graduate in Guidance and Counselling
11. Administrative Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate with 5 yrs. of experience in a reputed Public School with excellent communication skills.
12. Lab Assistants for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer and Home Science – Post Graduate in the respective subjects with relevant experience (minimum 2 years)
13. Coaches– Swimming (Female, NIS Graduate), Squash, Lawn Tennis (B.P.E. qualified), Basketball, Athletics, Cricket, Table Tennis, Football (supporting qualifications for Full/ Part-time), lifeguard (female)
For posts 1-12: Trained candidates with requisite qualification and a minimum 3 years of experience in a good public school, proven track record, excellent organizational skills and quest for excellence need apply. Preference shall be given to CTET qualified candidates.
Note: The Management reserves the right to dissolve any post. Salary and Allowances would be as per the norms of the Delhi Public School Society.
Apply within 7 days on the prescribed Application Form available on the School Website. The Form can also be collected from the School Premises on payment of Rs.300/- (Non-Refundable Demand Draft drawn in favour of Delhi Public School, Gautam Buddh Nagar).
For further information or clarifications, kindly contact:
Tel: 01207122031, 965466666, 9999999484
Download Form here: http://dpsgbn.com/download/file/fid/7657